Update 25-10-2017: Bihar Public Service Commission issued BPSC Lecturer Jobs Notification 2017. Apply Online for 86 Bihar Lecturer Vacancy 2017 at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Bihar Public Service Commission has issued a BPSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2017 for the posts of Lecturer. This is Bihar State Government Jobs Notification in which 86 total numbers of vacancies are available. Candidates will be appointed on the basis of Interview. Those aspirants are eager to apply they first read the following details then visit the official website i.e. www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
Bihar PSC Lecturer Application Form 2017
The BPSC Lecturer Application Form 2017 has published by the Bihar Public Service Commission officials for full fill the 89 Bihar PSC Lecturer Positions. Candidates who want to get selected for the available posts they should apply by sending the application form from 28th August 2017 to 24th October 2017.
www.bpsc.bih.nic.in Lecturer Notification 2017
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Available Posts Name||Lecturer|
|Total Positions||86 Vacancies|
|Apply Method||Offline Application Form|
|Employment Placement||Bihar State|
|Employment Type||State Government Job|
|Selection Process||Merit & Interview|
|Apply Start Date||28th August 2017|
|Apply Last Date||24th October 2017|
|Postal Address||Joint Secretary-Cum-examination Controller, Bihar Public Service Commission 15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Baily Road), Patna-800001.|
|BPSC Official Website||www.bpsc.bih.nic.in|
BPSC Lecturer Recruitment Interview 2017
Bihar Public Service Commission is all set to recruit the eligible and intelligent candidates through BPSC Lecturer Recruitment Interview which will be conducted very soon. You can apply for the interview by sending the application form to the Joint Secretary-Cum-examination Controller, Bihar Public Service Commission 15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Baily Road), Patna-800001.
BPSC Lecturer Age Limits
- Candidate minimum age should be 27 years and maximum age must be 45 years to be eligible for the available posts.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per the government rules and regulations.
BPSC Lecturer Required Qualification
- Aspirants must be qualified the 10+2 from a recognized Institution/ Board.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.M.S) from an authorized University/ Institution.
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD)||Rs.75/-|
BPSC Lecturer Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview.
- Interview will be organized by the Bihar Public Service Commission
BPSC Lecturer Salary Package
- The appointed aspirants will receive the pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800/-.
- Candidates will also get the Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-.
BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- First of all, go to the Bihar Public Service Commission official site.
- Check out the advertisement zone and search the Bihar PSC Lecturer Jobs Notification.
- If you are eligible then download the BPSC Lecturer Application Form.
- Enter the asking details in the application form and deposit the application fee.
- Affix the photograph/ signature and attach the Xerox copies of the required documents.
- Send the duly filled application form to the Joint Secretary-Cum-examination Controller, Bihar Public Service Commission 15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Baily Road), Patna-800001.
BPSC Lecturer Recruitment Interview Dates
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|BPSC Lecturer Application Form Submission Start Date||28th August 2017|
|BPSC Lecturer Application Form Submission Last Date||24th October 2017|