HSSC Recruitment 2018 – Laboratory Attendant, Jr Lecturer Asst & Fire Station Officer 282 Posts | Apply Online:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Laboratory Attendant, Jr Lecturer Asst & Fire Station Officer of 282 vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 01-1-2018 to 22-1-2018 . Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, exam fee & how to apply are given below…
|Board Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name & Vacancy||No.Of .Posts:282 Posts|
- Fire Station Officer – 10 posts
- Sub-Fire Officer -26 posts
- Tabla Player -23 posts
- Junior Lecturer Assistant -61 posts
- Laboratory Attendant-162 posts
- Fire Station Officer :Bachelor of Engineering (Fire) with minimum 55% marks or equivalent or Graduate in Science with Chemistry as one subject at Graduate level and Diploma in Fire Station officer’s.
- Sub-Fire Officer: Graduate with minimum 55% marks or equivalent. Sub Fire Officer’s Course or Graduate ship examination.
- Tabla Player: Diploma in Tabla. knwoldge of Hindi up to Middle standard.
- Junior Lecturer Assistant: 10th with Science with 5 years’s experience in a college. Knowledge of Hindi up to Matric standard or Higher education.
- Laboratory Attendant :10th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or General Science and Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or Higher Education.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
|Pay Scale||Rs.5,200/- to 34,800/- Grade Pay (Rs.1800/- to Rs.3600)|
|Selection Process|| |
|How to Apply|
- Visit Haryana SSC Careers Page at official website to www.hssc.gov.in
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Starting Date of Application: 01.1.2018
- Last date of Application: 22.1.2018
|Application Form||Apply Online|